Saturday, March 31, 2018

Mini Paper Bag Mini Album

  Welcome back to my blog! I was watching YouTube and saw a video on how to make a mini album out of paper bags. I wanted to try it, but I did not have any lunch style brown paper bags. I did find some small, brown bags I bought at Hobby Lobby and thought I would use them instead. This is what I came up with.
                     

  The book ended up pretty small being 4 inches by 4 inches, but it still can hold quite a few pics and some memorabilia. I used 6 bags and each bag ends up being a pocket and the way I had to adhere them together ends up producing more pockets. The pockets however are not as deep as they were with the bigger bags, but they are deep enough to hold tags and envelopes in place.


  I mainly used Tim Holtz products. I am a big fan! I also used card stock from Stampin' Up. I also am a big fan of their card stock, very good quality. 

  







   I really love the vintage feel that Tim Holtz paper gives. I also found little envelopes and cards at Hobby Lobby that worked really well to tuck in the pockets and use as a mini journal. I plan on updating this post with a video soon! I hope you come back! 
  
  As always, thank you so much for stopping by! 










4 comments:

  1. Love this Christy! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. shopper carta

    ReplyDelete
  3. FDA의 식품 안전 및 응용 센터에서 발행 먹튀검증 한 대부분의 식품 수출 인증서의 진위를 확인하기위한 외국 공무원 지침 ...

    ReplyDelete

YouTube Video on Mckayla's Traveling Journal

  Ok so I am going to try this again, for some reason my other post didn't take right the first time. So here's hoping it will work ...