Tuesday, March 27, 2018

My First Journal or Mini Scrapbook.


  Here is my first album I made. I used some Stampin' Up paper, that I had bought along time ago and some Tim Holtz products.  It is 4.5x 6.5 in size. Perfect for the first time journal user.

                           I used a chip board for the cover and the binding is some brown card stock.

I have created two pockets on the inside cover to hold journaling papers and memorabilia.
The right side has a side pocket with a insert to hold more pictures.
On the left side I created another pocket and with the tag I created a small pocket to hold small notes.

Here I created a waterfall page to hold more pictures on the back. 
I created a pocket that had a pocket in it to tuck in a envelope for keepsakes. 
Here I tied a piece of twine around the book and added some lose cards to do more journaling.
I got the small cards from Stampin' Up and the envelopes that come with it work perfect for making 
spots on your journal to hold items. 

I also like to leave pages blank so you can make it your own, add pictures, or use the space for journaling.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube Video on Mckayla's Traveling Journal

  Ok so I am going to try this again, for some reason my other post didn't take right the first time. So here's hoping it will work ...