Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Welcome to My Paper Crafting Blog!

                                    Hello and Welcome!                    

Hey there! Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I truly enjoy paper crafting of all kinds. I plan on posting homemade cards, journals, scrapbooks, mini albums, and anything else I learn how to make. I started paper crafting by making homemade cards and realized how much more you can do!  I also will post tutorial blogs as well as sell my homemade crafts on this site. I look forward to reading your comments and ideas! 



Thanks again! 
Christy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube Video on Mckayla's Traveling Journal

  Ok so I am going to try this again, for some reason my other post didn't take right the first time. So here's hoping it will work ...